When should I call CAP?
- When you have questions or need information or help regarding issues with VR, the CILs, or Tribal VR Programs.
- When you have been denied services by VR, the CILs, or Tribal VR Programs.
- If you think the process for accessing services is taking too long.
- If you have trouble communicating with your counselor.
- If you are not getting the services you need or if you disagree with the types of services being provided.
- If your case has been closed and you disagree with this action.
How do I contact CAP?
Phone: (701) 328-2950
Toll free: 1-800-472-2670
TDD relay: 711
Fax: (701) 328-3934