When should I call CAP?

  • When you have questions or need information or help regarding issues with VR, the CILs, or Tribal VR Programs.
  • When you have been denied services by VR, the CILs, or Tribal VR Programs.
  • If you think the process for accessing services is taking too long.
  • If you have trouble communicating with your counselor.
  • If you are not getting the services you need or if you disagree with the types of services being provided.
  • If your case has been closed and you disagree with this action.

How do I contact CAP?CAP Logo

Centralized Intake:
Phone: (701) 328-2950
Toll free: 1-800-472-2670
TDD relay: 711
Fax: (701) 328-3934